CATEGORIES

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bakin Bacon

As I have mentioned several times on this blog- I love bacon (duh). Everyone does. But how often do you actually get up before work to cook yourself some crispy, salty, delicious pig? Probably not very often. I always associate cooking bacon with taking a lot of time, a big mess and the excruciating 1 second of pain when the hot oil spurts onto your arm. Well, my friends, your problems are over. My future mother in law gave us a great suggestion for an easier way to cook a lot of bacon. Bake it baby! All it takes is a cookie sheet, 400 degree oven and 12 minutes. When its done, take it off the pan and let it cool for 2-3 minutes. Now you've got the same bacon you would cook in a frying pan, if not BETTER! I just made your Saturday-You're welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment