CATEGORIES

Monday, August 18, 2014

Keltic Kitchen- 415 Massachusetts 28, West Yarmouth, MA

Ahhh its been so long! I feel like the worst bloggerfriend ever.

Well, I'm happy to be back and excited to write about a place that is very close to my heart. For as long as I can remember, me and my family would spend 1-2 weeks down the Cape every summer. While we have all grown up now, our traditions still stick: Beach, Candy Store, Pirates Cove and of course some of our favorite restaurants. THE BEST one is my favorite breakfast place of all time- the Keltic Kitchen in Yarmouth, MA. We usually carve out two (sometimes even three) mornings during the week to attend this traditional Irish eatery. It was originally a small restaurant, with about 15 tables max, but because of its popularity, now has outdoor seating on a deck with 10 additional tables.



Keltic is one of those places where you will ALWAYS wait for your table. I have never gone and been seated right away. Maybe its because we are a party of 6? But probably because it has a sick breakfast.
 
Now, on to the food. As a young tike, I always beasted their omelets. And I say "beasted" because they were made wtih seven eggs...SEVEN. With a side of homefries and toast, this is guarenteed food coma central. My sister still gets it, and its impressive.

 
With my age and sophistication I have moved on to the blueberry french toast with a side of their BOMB.COM homefries. It's just so good, I can't even handle it.

I mean....
 

Keltic really makes you feel like home (even if you're not Irish). The wait staff have all worked there for years and really make you feel like you are getting a true Irish breakfast experience (and yes, most have Irish brogues). Pretty sweet.
 
Anytime anyone asks me if I have a Cape recommendation, I always tell them to hit up Keltic. Be prepared to wait, but also be prepared to be completely satisfied for hours and hours, or until your food coma takes a hike.

http://www.keltickitchen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment