CATEGORIES

Monday, February 17, 2014

Bobby's Burger Palace- 75 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA

I'm a big fan of foodie shows like Top Chef and anything on the Food Network. However, I am only actually able to sit down and watch these shows when I am either eating something delicious or at the gym working out SO I can eat delicious things all the time. Otherwise, I just can't do it. It actually causes me anxiety to watch them cook and eat really yummy food and me not have any.
 
 
Anyway- I have always wanted to try out one of the Food Network or Top Chef stars restaurants, and FINALLY  got the opportunity yesterday. First of all, I had no idea that Bobby Flay's was even located at the Burlington Mall, otherwise I would have tried it way sooner. But anywhoo I was so glad I gave it a try! This place features 10 specialty burgers with toppings like potato chips, hot sauce, coleslaw and queso. It also has a variety of grilled cheeses, salads and milk shakes. Its kind of like a super creative Fudruckers. Also like Fudds, you walk in and order at a counter then sit down with a #. I went with my mom and sisters and we all got different burgers. None of the sandwiches come with fries, so we ordered 2 regular fries and 1 sweet potato fry on the side. We also couldn't resist a black and white frappe!
 
 

My favorite part about this place is that there are dipping sauces everywhere. Each fry comes with its own special sauce, and each table has 4 or 5 special sauces for your extra dipping pleasure.
 
 
We got our food in about 10 minutes and our burgers were awesome! I got the L.A Burger which had an avocado relish, watercress, cheddar and tomato. The shake was sooo creamy and delicious, and I actually liked the regular fries more than the sweet potato fries (which is weird because I am a sweet potato gal!). I can't wait to go back and try the different burgers, especially the Dallas or the Sante Fe!

L.A. BURGER-Avocado Relish, Watercress, Cheddar, Tomato
 
BOBBY BLUE BURGER- Blue Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce Tomato
 
DALLAS BURGER-Spice crusted, coleslaw, monterey jack, BBQ sauce, pickles

CANADIAN BURGER- Canadian Bacon and honey mustard
 
Fries with special BBP sauce
 
Sweet potato fries with honey mustard and horseradish sauce
 
Bobby Flay,  you are my new best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment