CATEGORIES

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Easy Baked Pork Chops

Hey hungry peeps, I made one of my easiest dishes tonight and thought I'd share. Pork chops. Now chops aren't something that people typically crave or gravitate towards for dinner. But, ever since I found this recipe, I make chops on the reg- and mostly because this recipe only requires 3 ingredients!

1 package-boneless pork chops
1 package-onion soup mix
1 can- cream of mushroom soup

First, preheat your oven at 350 degrees. Place all of your pork chops in a baking dish at least 2 inches deep. In a medium size bowl, mix together the mushrooms soup, onion soup mix and one soup can of water. Pour this mixture over the chops until it almost fills the brim of your baking dish. Now this doesn't look to appealing, but I promise it looks delish once its cooked. Bake the chops for 30-45 minutes depending on the thickness of the meat.

                                           
As you can see, this dish makes its own gravy, so it can be nicely paired with a white rice and green beans. YUM.

Well- the weekend's here friends...you know what that means...time to ruin the 4 days I just spent working out and cooking at home with some beer and takeout!

Until next time.

You know you love me
xoxo
Hungry Girl

 

No comments:

Post a Comment