CATEGORIES

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

If you can't beat em- eat burgers

 

Ahh the Victoria Secret Fashion Show- a mix of high profile performances, celeb sightings and of course tall, gorgeous and teeny tiny supermodels. While I am looking forward to seeing all the facebook posts about how the show will "make you feel bad about yourself" or "motivate you at the gym tomorrow", I have a different outlook. These girls are on strict diets, crazy workouts and have all the money in the world to pay for it. I choose to celebrate these fabulous women ...with a value meal from McDonald's. Oh and not just any value meal- the #1 Value Meal (literally its #1 on the menu list) THE BIG MAC.


I limit my fast food during the week, trying my best to cook at home and typically only frequent the McDonald's drive through in a cab home from the bar on a Saturday night. But sometimes, it... is.. just... necessary. If you had a bad day at work and already decided that you're not going to the gym- why not just top it all off with the joyous combination of two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun? And don't even get me started on those fries...

Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before charging towards the top again...

No comments:

Post a Comment