CATEGORIES

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Old Faithful

Hey hungry peeps- sorry for my absence the past few days, I was battling some sort of flu and haven't been as hungry as usual. But have no fear- I AM BACK. And you know how I know I'm back, I had a craving today for one of my top 5 most reliable food chains- The Cheesecake Factory. Now some of you don't even need an explanation for this ranking, because you fully understand me as a human, being. BUT for those who don't agree- I will tell you why I enjoy this food establishment so much:

1.) The menu is unbelievably extensive- it might even be the biggest menu in restaurant history.
2.) Every thing I have ever ordered has been delicious. While I have my favorites/go-to's I have to say even if I try something new, it is always the bomb.com
3.) Portions- this place is known for its gynormous servings and is all I'll ever want and more
4.) The server's uniforms are all white- which is a.) awesome because they look like angels from heaven when they bring my meal to the table and b.) awesome because it is B.A. They don't hide behind black uniforms, they face those food stains head on- which makes me feel really good about the cleanliness of the establishment. 
5.) There is an 80% chance you will see a male server with his hair in a ponytail- which always makes me awkwardly stare with pure and utter amazement. I can't get enough of it.

So anyway, I ventured to the Cheesecake Factory in Natick today while finishing up some Christmas shopping. I strategically planned out my meal so I could get an app, entree and dessert without them having to wheel me out of there. One factor you cannot forget in this equations is THE BREAD (which is pretty close to making my list of reasons above). Bread is a good indication of what your dining experience will entail. Cheesecake gives you two fresh and warm loaf options with butter. These are HEAVEN ON EARTH. I literally just smiled while thinking about them again.

For my app, there really was no question in what I would choose because I always get the same thing- fried mac and cheese. The Cheesecake's fried mac and cheese is by far the best I have ever consumed. 4 balls of gooey mac and cheese fried in breadcrumbs and swimming in a pool of a creamy marinara and cheese sauce- need I say more?


When deciding on an entree, me and my dining counterpart decided to split the pasta carbonara. This creamy pasta dish with smoked bacon was perfect for the bitter cold day today. Even after splitting this entree, we were absolutely stuffed.

 
But there was no way I could go to the Cheesecake Factory and not eat its signature dish. We decided to order dessert to-go and eat it when we got home...and let me tell you...waiting to eat that dessert was the best decision I ever made. Nothing like coming home from a long day of shopping, sitting on the couch and enjoying a lovely slice of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake topped with light and fluffy whipped cream.

 
If I could go back- HA! I will order this same entire meal for the rest of my life. It was perfect in every way and I could not have asked for a better sequence of deliciousness. Cheesecake Factory  you've done it again!
 
P.S. I think the only complaint I've ever heard about the CF is the long wait to get seated. For God's sake- REALLY? Rome wasn't build in a day...patience is a virtue people! Put in your name, and go shopping to kill time OR choose an early or late dining time. In the word's of Tim Gunn- "Make it work!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment