CATEGORIES

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Why do you fill me up...peanutbuttercup baby then just bring me down, when that scale comes around?

The main reason I have a hard time dieting-is the portion control. I start off with good intentions, but still remain so hungry that I end up eating double what I should have. SO when I am leaning toward the healthy route, I like to find snacks that are good for me, but also filling- so I don't end up supplementing them with a box of Lindt Truffles (red ones are the best).

One of my favorite things to incorporate into my diet when I am starting to feel ginormous, is a litte fruit/yogurt medley. This can substitute as your breakfast, a snack or even dessert. Its easy to buy all the necessary ingredients in bulk at the beginning of the week, and whip it up before work each morning.

What you need:
Light&Fit Vanilla Yogurt
Strawberries
Blueberries
Granola

Put everything in a bowl, go to mow town, and don't feel bad about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment