CATEGORIES

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Marinarafredo Pasta

*****FAT ALERT FAT ALERT*****

If you are currently working on your new years resolution to either a.) eat better or b.) lose weight- STOP READING NOW!!


Ahem, moving on. I was in the mood for pasta, but couldn't decide if I wanted marinara or Alfredo sauce. So I found this awesome pasta recipe that combines the two. It only requires 4 ingredients!

What you need:
Penne pasta
1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
1 (15 oz) alfredo sauce
2 cups shredded mozz cheese
1 cup parm cheese (I opted out because "grated cheese" gives me the heebeejebees...and it smells weird)

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta per package instructions. In a large bowl combine both jars of sauce, and the mozz cheese. Mix everything together. When the pasta is done, toss it in the marinarafredo sauce. Bake for 20-25 minutes. When its all done, sprinkle the parm cheese on top.

 




This is really easy and filling, a little heavy for my normal dinnertime meal, but overall worth the easiness of the recipe. It also makes a ton, so i will have leftovers for dayzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment